Skip to content

• Madden 21 coins blocking plays
  • anonymous (IP: *.27.206.173)
    Jun 19, 2020 22:09:18(Jun 19, 2020)
  • A WR needs to secure moves, haul in sideline grabs, body out defenders, jump for jump balls, dip for deep balls, and destroy a cornerback. A small WR can't do some of these things go with big receivers for all 3 positions. The biggest WRs are TotD Johnson, MF Evans, NFL and LTD 100 Moss, and Draft Moore. The WRs are Madden Ex OBJ, NFL 100 Largent, RttD Juju, and Movers Hopkins.

Ends are much like WRs, except they do obstructing and getting. They have short and fewer heavy paths routes and Madden 21 coins blocking plays, but otherwise, run/pass clock, secure grabs, win jump balls, and they still need to track down deep dangers. I'd suggest you maximum either a TE or a WR first since they can be used in the passing game and the game. A HB can't hit on out runs or move without receivers on breakaways to block for him, a QB will not have the ability to succeed no matter how accurately the ball is put with no receiver together with the hands to catch it. Your receiver depends on the target you throw to/blocks for you the most.

A TE should secure short moves, haul in sideline grabs, body jump for jump balls, dip for deep balls, and ruin a cornerback in run. A small TE cannot do any of these things, so go with big TEs for the place (or 2 if you would like to utilize a TE from the slot). The largest TEs are Movers Graham and LTD and Movers Gronkowski. The TEs are UF Sharpe and Draft Clark. (I'm sorry for copy-and-pasting the TE section, I just could not think of anything else to say)Please, please, do not post any questions concerning who to maximum. Simply take the 10 seconds to scroll down to my own recommendations on which positions to max or just ask your question at the bottom of this post.

Concerning who to max any specific questions should go into this post from today on. I'd make sure your question is answered! Again, because I'm not a master of this I will not be going detailed over who exactly you should max, u/GoodLookinBrad includes a manual here, u/sman8175 has a manual here, and there's many more posts out there which is going to tell you who to max better than I could.

My greatest and first recommendation would be to get exactly what you want. Everybody has the stats weight and cheap Mut 21 coins height honestly don't make too much of a difference. If you are a fan get Draft Donald. Get his Honors card, if you like Nick Bosa. It means everybody should be the same and one if stats are equalized throughout the board. Sorry for the lengthy post. I rambled a little bit. You're welcome to jump to the bottom of the post and browse my priorities list. With that said, let us get right to it!

115 West 45th Street, New York, NY 10036 (Between 6th Ave. & Broadway)  Tel:(212) 730-9495   Fax:(212) 944-7781
Copyright © Cafe Cranberry. All Right Reserved.

Design by Lee

sketchbook5, 스케치북5

sketchbook5, 스케치북5

나눔글꼴 설치 안내

이 PC에는 나눔글꼴이 설치되어 있지 않습니다.

이 사이트를 나눔글꼴로 보기 위해서는
나눔글꼴을 설치해야 합니다.

설치 취소