Skip to content

• Or will ironman mode be disabled about the leagues?
  • anonymous (IP: *.135.186.92)
    Jun 17, 2020 16:29:47(Jun 17, 2020)
  • Or will ironman mode be disabled about the leagues? Then, if it takes over to RuneScape the cosmetics would be unobtainable on an ironman. It looks like that was not thought through IMO. I thought that the point of ironman style was forced to OSRS gold find everything yourself, not be locked from makeup as you can not grind as long as somebody else at a time-locked tournament. In RuneScape, every item is theoretically obtainable by an ironman, even if exceedingly improbable (e.g. druidic third age). This may break that.

If it's like how King of this Skill was, where we played a predetermined quantity of in-game hours rather than IRL hours, I think that it would be a whole lot fairer. Sure, streamers could create many accounts to keep striving for better and better attempts, but ultimately what's your personal efficacy in-game, not just how many IRL hours you've got available.

I mean, can not you say the exact same thing concerning Ironman and existing makeup being unjust? Like it is unfair to try and get 3rd Age in an Ironman since it is soo rare nevertheless mains can only trade it. Also, we don't know the reward structure will operate yet; this is in a site. From what Kieren stated, the focus is competitive and the rewards will be reason for everyone to play. If that is the case, then Ironmen ought to have the ability to make points for hte rewards without needing to nolife grind it as you suggested. You might not be able to afford all the possible makeup, but at least at the first tournament, but it's still true that you can get them.

I can not agree because it might be hard for ironmen to Old School RS Gold get, that we shouldn't add makeup. At the end of the day, they are just makeup... They will not be valuable to RuneScapemode whatsoever and there's absolutely no reason that an ironman should feel compelled to collect every single item. If you want to perform as collectionist, completionistsuch that is on you and you already have accepted it is damn near impossible, therefore adding a bit more near hopeless will not change that much.

115 West 45th Street, New York, NY 10036 (Between 6th Ave. & Broadway)  Tel:(212) 730-9495   Fax:(212) 944-7781
Copyright © Cafe Cranberry. All Right Reserved.

Design by Lee

sketchbook5, 스케치북5

sketchbook5, 스케치북5

나눔글꼴 설치 안내

이 PC에는 나눔글꼴이 설치되어 있지 않습니다.

이 사이트를 나눔글꼴로 보기 위해서는
나눔글꼴을 설치해야 합니다.

설치 취소