Skip to content

• Even well worth it to attempt to get BRoy at this stage
  • anonymous (IP: *.135.186.76)
    Jun 06, 2020 01:26:03(Jun 06, 2020)
  • Plenty of ways involved. A proposal may be to take the Bucks, Raptors or a different team with an athletic PF who'd be a bit of a comp to him, choose the playbook which you run in MyTeam and operate through a number of the sets for him in 2KU, or even simply experiment in the Spotlight challenges for good approaches to spring him.I have not used him on 5, but he is nearly 7 ft, fantastic athleticism, great defense. I think the Better Jonathan Isaac comparison is apt. Lock down dudes such as LeBron and Giannis, rebound on crime, screen, and let him spot upward.

Just lost into the forks for the past challenge for walter davis because corey maggette hit 6 directly (not kidding...) 3 pointers in a row in opal james worthies face and its 3am so ya I'm so glad I am like the happiest I've ever been to be up like 20 plus then have somebody with an 83 3 ball and no shooting badges green 6 straight within an opal defensive monsters face. I have never had to replicate a challenge in my life and I've been playing because 2K15 ya I'm having fun with these struggles.

Even well worth it to attempt to get BRoy at this stage? I guess he isn't as great as a lot of PDs you can get today at the SG/SF. I have 7 Kareem struggles to proceed, but I am trying to consider whether it is well worth it to spend on GP and Worthy.Don't forget that you're just renting the cards. Has TMac's animations, amazing shot and has all of the top badges.nly one I recently noticed that kinda bugs me is not any unpluckable. The card is loved by me though and he's possibly the best solution for men and women that do not want to devote their MT on one of those big guys.This is very effective against anyone who is controlling the on ball defender, because with internet lag it is almost impossible to keep in front of these for the entire photo clock, and you can't just melt or bring help since they can hit shots from way behind the line. The AI usually does a pretty good job of staying with them so they whine. People would rely a lot on off cuts and ball screens to receive lanes open to the basket. Off just waiting for them under the basket was an effective counter and balling with your centre folks attempted to whine about that strategy.

How much mt you and depends on what you have post your lineup have. I guess information would be that I have stopped playing online against other people. For adding to ranges, shaq would replace Oden/Baynes or add. If you play offline market him no question. Buy pd Shaq to get 70 k and save the remainder to acquire pleasure players and build teams. Certainly no reason to get him for single player.Yeah for certain sell he is actually the most expensive card at NBA 2K you may buy. Make sure that you bid no buy it now so that you can get your 800k. If your son is still a fan of shaq performs like shaq and receive the pd for 80k it's still a fun card.

Check out https://www.mmoexp.com/Nba-2k21/Mt.html for more details.

115 West 45th Street, New York, NY 10036 (Between 6th Ave. & Broadway)  Tel:(212) 730-9495   Fax:(212) 944-7781
Copyright © Cafe Cranberry. All Right Reserved.

Design by Lee

sketchbook5, 스케치북5

sketchbook5, 스케치북5

나눔글꼴 설치 안내

이 PC에는 나눔글꼴이 설치되어 있지 않습니다.

이 사이트를 나눔글꼴로 보기 위해서는
나눔글꼴을 설치해야 합니다.

설치 취소